Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew has dismissed media claims earlier this week, linking Newcastle United goalkeeper Tim Krul with a move to Selhurst Park in the summer.
The Eagles boss was talking to the media ahead of Saturday’s game against Hull City and when he was asked about the reports that had emerged, he denied the claims and said that looking for a new goalkeeper is not on his agenda this summer.
“Well I’m surprised at that because there’s been no contact between me and Newcastle, and certainly there’s been no contact between me and the player or the agents who represent him,” said Pardew.
“I don’t know where that’s come from, and quite frankly it’s unwelcome really.
“I have a great situation with my goalies here. Tim Krul is a great goalie but he’s a Newcastle goalie and I’m pretty confident that’s where he’ll stay.
“So I don’t understand that, but as far as we’re concerned we’re looking at a number of players for next year, but at the moment not the goalkeeping position.”





