Serbian midfielder Luka Milivojevic made his home debut for Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park on Saturday, during the 1-0 win against Middlesbrough, with many fans having been eager to see the new man in action.
The 25-year-old joined the Eagles from Olympiacos on the final day of the January transfer window and had been waiting upon clearance of a work visa before he made his first start for the club. He made his debut for the club against Stoke City earlier on in the month.
Milivojevic made his home debut alongside on-loan Liverpool defender Mamadou Sakho, who impressed a large number of fans, alongside the Serbian international, with plaudits for both players after the game.

Speaking to the Croydon Advertiser about his debut at Selhurst Park, Milivojevic says he was happy about his performance but the most important thing was the three points. Three points that were much needed.
“It was just what the club needed, it was important we got three points,” he said, when asked by the Advertiser.
“I was very happy, especially with the first half performance but also the second half when we played like a team.
“We tried to keep our resolve, we tried to create, but the most important was all the points.

“In my opinion, we deserved to be 2-0 up in the first half. In the end, we didn’t care how we won because we haven’t been in a good situation.
“It was a massive win, we are out of the relegation zone and I hope now the team will take more confidence to play much better.”
The former Olympiacos man also praised the supporters during his interview with the Croydon Advertiser and hopes that more wins are on the cards to help re-pay the fans for their support.
“I must say I enjoyed 90 minutes playing in front of our fans and I want to say thanks for the support,” he said.
“As a team, we will try to make the fans happy and win more games now.”





